I'm one of those people who believe in breakfast.
Unfortunately, it's not my favorite in the summer because it's hot. That's why I'm thrilled I discovered this new recipe. I ate it for the first time this morning and it was delicious.
- 1/3 cup vanilla coconut milk (or almond milk/regular milk. whatever you like)
- 1/4 cup organic rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Greek or regular yogurt (I use non-fat Greek)
- Pinch of cinnamon
- The evening before you want to eat your oats, mix all ingredients in an airtight container. Chill overnight.
- The next morning, add fruit and nuts (or whatever you like) and eat! I like strawberries and next time I'll add sliced almonds. I hope you enjoy it.